GETTING MARRIED PALAVA
GETTING MARRIED PALAVA 1
Why is it so hard to get married in this generation "Biko"?
See how easy it was in Bible days. Even Jezebel did not have to fast and pray to get married to her Ahab..
All these motivational speakers have scarterd what was so easy. Putting up standards that people cannot reach.
And all men and woman are so wise in their eyes. Seeking what doesn't exist physically, spiritually and emotionally
O! I long for the days when Adam was sitting "jejely" probably under a tree and God brought Eve to him.
He didn't have to think about what food to eat, what clothes to wear or what house to live in.
Unlike these days everyone worry's about everything WHY?
IS God not still the owner of the earth and everything in it?
Ahh! for the time when Isaac was meditating and looked up to see his bride, did they have to conduct one ceremony of white dresses, or look at one long list enough to start a super market?
Alas for the first wedding in cana. Did the groom even know that water had turned to wine during his own wedding and Jesus had made it happen in such a way that time stood still for a process that could have take forever.
How faint I am for this generation of mine. I wish we could have Adam, Isaac and the groom in cana organize a real marriage semianr "abi" should I say a singles conference to teach us the strategy they employed to make getting married so easy.
Anyways my ink has run out, let me stop here and save my stength for another day. I probably would find an answer to this great question that troubles my soul.
Selah!
GETTING MARRIED PALAVA2
I'm grateful to Shenge Msughter Africa Who filled my pen with ink so I can continue with my meditation.
Now I've found him! However, I have a few concerns.
He is Hausa, . How does an urhobo girl cope with the need to cover herself from head to toes?
He is Igbo, How do I go through the process with being their wife instead of his wife.
He is Yoruba, how do I keep kneeling with everyone of his I meet?
He has fears. Isn't it still True that perfect love casts out fear. Doesn't he know that he has the strength to deal with his fears.
He's afraid because I'm too strong, can he come to terms with the fact that I am earth and can be molded?
He's afraid, he will not be able to give me the life I desire. Hmm! Has he read scriptures that says Christ was made poor so he will be rich?
He's afraid he's not ready mentally. Isn't knowledge still power. Shouldn't he spend time studying to show himself approved?
He says he wants me happy, that's easy, just pop the question. Or maybe like Isaac, just accept the love offering God brings to you and be comforted.
He says he wants to help me fulfil my dreams, that's simple, just take actions. As you know the distance between dreams and reality are the actions we take to make them real.
He says he wants to be my angel, how can you be my angel and be human? God already gave me ministering spirits who are at my service, to deliver to me what heaven has reserved.
Getting married really is hard with him, so I'm just going to turn the tables to the table that has been prepared for me in the presence of my frenemies. Let me enjoy my divine meal.
Here we go again, the ink just dried up yet again. I guess I'll live write another day.
Myrts Gray here goes the second part of my meditations. I hope you like it.
To be continued.......


Comments
Post a Comment