MY TOP TEN 2021 REFLECTIONS
Every year, I take out time to reflect.
It's amazing what I come to terms with..
Follow me for as I reveal my top ten reflections for 2021.
REFLECTION 1
In your life, you are the most important person. You must come to terms with this basic reality. You must exude your royalty.
God created you in His image and likeness for two reasons.
Firstly, You were made in His image to express Him. Secondly you were made in His likeness to represent Him.
Another reason stands out, which is to take the earth for His kingdom. You work as a builder to make sure His kingdom stands.
From the above, looking at things technically, you are a king, prophet and priest.
As a priest, you have a personal relationship with God. You are His image and so you express Him.
As a prophet you are His likeness, you speak and act on his behalf so lives are changed and transformed
As a king, you build using the building blocks of the gospel to see to it that what good things you enjoy, you make a way for others to as well.
Knowing how important you are should make you take care of yourself in your spirit, soul and body. I hope you see how important you are?
You are so important that God has vested so much in you to express, represent and work with in in achieving his purpose.
If God needs you to be and do all of this, trust me. You should see yourself as the most important person in your life and act like it.
Love yourself, say good things about yourself forgive yourself, ignore the naysayers, focus on your purpose of serving God and humanity.
That's the first thing I learned this year and yes, I'm exuding my royalty. I'm chosen, I'm royal, I'm a priest, I'm a prophet. I'm God's bride.
REFLECTION 2
Most times in life, we loose. We loose people, relationships and money. Loosing doesn't mean you are a failure. It's all part of the success plan.
Early this year, I lost my coach. When I got the news, I instantly started to have a terrible migraine. Obviously my blood pressure had also risen.
The thought that plagued me was why now? For two years we worked really hard. Finally we got a chance to put our TV shows out there. In a month, we were to kick off.
But there he was, cold as snow, I called his number like other times but there was no "Jojo", the way he always called me on the other side, just the sound of tones.
He had coached me to be an outstanding tv presenter and actor. He stood as a father and friend. He was so proud of me and made me know it. This brought my confidence was back fully. I was ready!
In no time, he gave me my first tv presenting job and first Nolly Wood role. This was the high point of my career. Indeed I was ready for the top.
Alas! there I stood without my coach. I seemed to go back from where I had come. But just then, I'm reminded that he had prepared me for what I was about to face.
The remaining month after his demise left me taking full responsibility for my future. It seems as though I have not achieved much but trust me, it's all part of the plan.
This year, I lost money trying to carry out my job as a book coach, but for a moment it seemed as though I failed, negative words and actions were hauled at me for loosing.
I lost relationships, had my fair share of heartbreaks and had to be alone for sometime. It seemed like a lose but thank God for all of it. They were all part of the plan.
Today, I reflect back on how it all started in February. Grace was released for every time I had to suffer a loss. The grace to get back on my feet and in shape in my spirit, soul and body is just too wonderful.
Now, I'm fit to do for others what my coach had done for me. In the end, I'm thankful for my looses. They were indeed all part of my success plan.
Did you loose anything this year? Be glad. God will surely release His grace to help you come back for the greater work He has for you in serving Him and Humanity.
Let me know what you think about my reflection in the comment section.
ππ ππππ πππ ππ πππππππππππ
REFLECTION 3
Look your past squarely in the eyes and speak to it about your future.
Then be consistent as you move ahead. When you get tired, don't quit. Just rest and then keep moving.
This year, my past kept blackmailing me. It was so bad I almost quit. But then, I faced it, I was not afraid to go back there and deal with it.
The effect was my ability to move ahead. Free from my past, I faced my future.
It wasn't that easy as I got tired a lot of times, but I learned to rest and by the next day, I was headed to my future.
I have been more consistent this year than I have ever been all my life.
My reward has been my ability to achieve way more than I imagined.
So here I am forgetting my past and reaching for what is ahead.
Nothing shall be impossible to me. And if you're like me, let's take this journey together with our past behind.
May we never give up but continue to be consistent till we hit the mark and when we do, let us create yet another mark and hit it again and again and again.
Then we will fulfill God's purpose in our generation as we serve Him and humanity.
REFLECTION 4
Life is already serious, why make it more serious by being too serious?
This year I broke the rules. I turned 40 and I expected to feel old and act old but that didn't happen. I wondered why.
I think it's the too serious people that put it in our head; that when we turn forty our lives should be perfect. You should have accomplished this and that and done '"bla bla".
They back it up by saying "a fool at forty is a fool forever". Me I "kuku" turned it the other way. If I am not full at forty, I might as well enjoy what forty is full of.
Forty is full of life; the good, bad and ugly experiences whose thread has been weaved into a beautiful coat for me to enjoy the future ahead..
Today, I must enjoy my life and live it to the fullest. In spite of what I have accomplished and what I haven't accomplished.
One way to do so is to become a child. Act like you don't have a care in the world when you've put it your best to life. Sometimes its okay not to achieve anything. Just do things for the fun of it.
Spending a lot of time with children has made me learn a lot from them, you will laugh a lot, do some silly stuff and not be afraid to fall..
This year, I spent a lot more time with my nephews and nieces and other cool kids. The effect is my feeling fourteen instead of forty.
It's a good feeling as I feel way younger now than when I had a million serious rules to keep..
In the coming year, I hope to do more spending time with kids and live in their world.
ππ ππππ πππ ππ πππππππππππ
REFLECTION 5
Never loose sight of your blessings even though it seems as though what you expected has not yet come.
Be thankful for every little blessings, they actually make a huge blessing that will come.
Towards the end of the year, I began to get worried about all the things I had not gotten. The goals I had not reached and the relationship I wanted so badly. This got me to an emotional valley.
However, one day, I woke up. I began to think about what had happened to me at the beginning of the year.
Chief of which was the one of God saving me from death. I was so sick, I almost died, it began to affect my mind, I became so afraid, then I cried out to God in my distress.
He not only gave me a word but He also made the word real to me; before I just read it, but now, it became real to me.
The word; Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
My recovery process took a while but then I got back on my feet. I was glad to have my life back. That moment nothing else mattered.
As I reflect, I think about how, we loose sight of the most important thing; life itself. When hardship or delay comes to us we easily forget it's importance. But really if we knew better, we should be glad that we are alive because God kept us.
Today, I'm not just happy that I'm alive, I'm glad, I am sane, healthy and wealthy in my spirit soul and body. So every other thing will come.
As you know, a living dog is better than a dead lion and yes! every dog has it's day. Our day will surely come no matter how it delays.
Maybe I didn't get married this year, maybe I didn't give birth to the children, maybe I didn't move into the mansion, maybe I didn't get the luxourous cars and trip to "obodo oyibo," maybe I didn't make it to the cover of Forbes magazine, maybe I didn't make the seven, eight and nine digits.
However, I am alive, I am sane and I have hope. So why worry about the maybes, I might as well count my blessings and name them one by one. Then I will truly be thankful for 2021 and look forward to 2022. God is too faithful to fail us.
ππ ππππ πππ ππ πππππππππππ
REFLECTION 6
Give of yourself to those who cannot give back to you. Some may appreciate, others may not but there is a rewarder and He is in heaven. His reward comes in extra size.
This year, I set out to take my service beyond my office and my online space. Thank God for a friend who helped out, I got a school to start with.
When I got there, I was asked to coach the kids in a competition, I did and got =N=2000 for coaching them for a week. I shared it with my friend and staff so all that came to me was just =N=1,000.
The next week, there was a competition in the school. I walked in like every other person sitted with my kids but then I was called to the high table to seat with great leaders. This was my first reward.
At the competition, I met another great leader, the founder of Strategic Intelligence Mindset Academy "sima"
He impacted me greatly.
After then, every Saturday, I trained the kids in poetry. Allowing them to share my stage when I first had my first Pretty Poetry stage performance.
I sent an invite and a few of them showed up. A couple of them paid a d the rest I allowed to come in for free with the consent of their parents. It was a great show and they were all on their way to the top as poets.
Next there was an award for exceptional kids and two of those kids I had coach got awards for writing their first poetry book.
All of these have been my reward. So you see, people may not appreciate your effort sometimes, they may even go as far as saying terrible things about you but it's okay to keep giving your best. In the end, God will reward you.
I'm indeed happy with my extra size rewards for doing things for free and with insults in 2021.


Comments
Post a Comment