HOW I WENT FROM BEING A MEDIOCRE TEACHER TO BEING A SUPER TEACHER


INTRODUCTION 
In 2016, one bright sunny day in the little town of Festac Nigeria, About two years 
ago, I walked out of my last job; I got tired of being stuck behind my dumb
teaching job and dumb boss who only wanted to milk me dry at the expense of my
Human Resources, Time and Expertise. I got really fed up of my emotional drain, 
deteriorating health condition and being broke busted and disgusted and so I quit 
the dumb job, fired the dumb boss and ditched the consequences. 

When I got home I broke down and cried like a baby. My widowed mother held
my hands and began to cry with me. I remember her say the words "this is the last time you will work like a slave and get nothing out of your work" We cried a little more and when we had no more strength we stopped. 

Words fail me to explain the mistreatment I got having helped start the last school I started and worked for before I started on my own, with no salary the first month, 
assault and a threat to get beaten because I demanded my meager salary of 30k as a 
graduate of Educational Management the second and third month. 

I bade my mother good bye because I had an appointment with God. It was the Spirit Life conference 2016 of House on the Rock: my home church tagged "Glory to Glory. 

On my way my eyes caught a book titled "How to make it big as a consultant" by 
William A. Cohen. I bought it and in it I wrote; 

 _Today I start my career, 
I become all that God created me to be, 
I fulfill Gods purpose in my generation, 
I rise to the zenith, 
No one and nothing keeps me down, 
I am the head and not the tail, 
I am above and not beneath, 
I AM SUPER TEACHER_ 


I checked into my hotel room, knelt before God and said a prayer. Like Hannah, I 
left that conference knowing God had heard me. 

Fast forward to today, only by the great Grace of the Supreme Teacher; God,I own a group of schools, work as a part-time tutor, I am an Educational Consultant and
Leader, a Public Speaker, Creative writer and Publisher. 
I am the CEO and Founder of Supreme Teacher International, Super teacher 
Nigeria, Super Entrepreneur Nigeria and Graceville De Excellence Educational 
Group. 

I have hosted series of trainings including; "the 10 weeks free whatapp training 
tagged “A Super Teacher’s Super Power", How to start and run a profitable school, 
1001 ways to earn extra income as a super teacher and A free master class tagged 
“How I made it big as an Educational Consultant”. 
I am Healthy, Wealthy and Happy. 

These all happened in two years. My 16years of slavery work and hard labor had paid off. 

Dear super teacher what are you waiting for? You have no excuse to be mediocre. 

Join me on this Super Transformation ride as I take you through my awesome 
journey from Mediocre Teacher to Super Teacher, Entrepreneur, Consultant and 
Leader. 

This book is a must read for everyone who intends to go from mediocre to super 
not withstanding what profession you are in.

Comments

Popular Posts