MY DREAM; LEARNING IS FUN AND COOL

Every good course to humanity starts with an attitude that says I can help.

I didn't have a perfect learning experience back then. I dreamed of an education that didn't involve as much stress. 

My bag pack was always heavy, I always had lots of assignments and to think that most things I learned, I never used when real life came knocking.

I hear the voices loud these days, school is slavery by it ought not be. Learning should be fun and cool. 

It's been twenty long years of being a teacher and yes I have risen up to the occasion.

In one sentence; this is my proposal "A supreme curriculum that will make me a genius weather I'm in the four walls of a classroom or not".

Here is our starting point

Supremee teaching and learning introduction

The word supreme means having the highest rank, level or importance. 

Supreme teaching and learning is basically learning and teaching at the highest level. 

In it, the skills of critical thinking and analysis are employed. 

It goes beyond the regular methods of impacting knowledge, it involves the use of a curriculum that is all encompassing; the supreme cuuriculum.

 This produces the "genius" who stands out as fathers of invention, captains of industries and transformational leaders.

What I want to be able to accomplish in this series is to inform and inspire learner's and teachers to  achieve effectiveness and efficiency in carrying out their roles in education which will be used as a tool for national transformation.

Join me in the next post as I expound on building a great teacher learner relationship.



Comments

Popular Posts